Select the hotspot. In the right column -> General -> Click Behavior -> Action, select one of the actions that you want to add to the hotspot. It can be:
- None: your hotspot has no action; it is not clickable in the video. It will appear in the video as an element part of the postproduction. The mouse cursor will no more switch to a pointer on a desktop because the hotspot is no more clickable.
- Pop-up: select the popup in the drop-down menu. When a viewer will watch the video and click on this hotspot, the pop-up will appear.
- Link: add a URL. Remember to start with http:// before typing the URL. You can choose if you want to open this URL in a new tab or in the same tab.
- New tab: when a viewer watches the video and click on this hotspot, the URL will be opened in a new tab. You can choose if you want to pause the video or not when the new tab is opened.
- Jump: add a time code on the format ‘minutes: seconds: milliseconds’. If you activate the button ‘force play’, the video will play after the jump, even if the video were paused just before. When a viewer watches the video and click on this hotspot, the video ‘jumps’ at the time code.