Select Facebook in the popup provider.
In the General tab:
- Select the languages you want (French or English). This will change the language of the Facebook interface in the popup. Note: this will not change the language of the Facebook posts.
- Select the type of Facebook content you want to add. It can be a timeline or posts.
Note: no specific Facebook account is required.
- Copy and paste the URL of the Facebook page.
- Small header activated: it will make the Facebook header smaller in the popup.
- Show facepile activated: it will display fans’ profile pictures.
- Show posts activated: it will display the latest posts.
Note: a Facebook account is required.
- Specify the number of posts that you want to add.
- Copy and paste the URL of each Facebook post.