Select ‘txt image’ in the popup provider.
In the General tab:
- Add your text content. You can click on the pencil button to access the text editor.
- Add an image. You can either copy and paste the image URL or upload your own image. Accepted formats: .jpg, .gif, .png, .svg.
- Button Action activated: you will get a call to action just under your block of text. You just have to give it a name and to add the link that will be opened in a new tab if viewers click on it.
In the Design tab:
- Size: the image size is proportional to the popup size. For example, if size = 50, the image will account for 50% of the popup space.
- Position: the image can be on the top, the bottom, the left or the right side of the popup.
- Separation: this is the separation size in pixels between the image and the text.
- Marge-in: this is the marge-in size in pixels between the popup content (image and text) and the popup borders.
- Text: you can change the font family, the font size and the font color.
- ‘Ratio’ activated: it will keep the original ratio. The platform will automatically crop the image borders so it fits 100% of the popup. If this option is not activated, the image can be distorted as the ratio is not preserved.