In the hotspot provider, select the ‘pulsar image’ then:
- In the General tab, add an image. You can either copy and paste the image URL or upload your own image.
- Click on the Design tab to set up the pulsar, the pastille and the image:
- Pulsar: change the color, the thickness, the number of circles (note: minimum 2 circles) and the speed of the pulsar.
- Pastille: change the color and the size. The pastille size is proportional to the hotspot size.
- Image: change the size. The image size is proportional to the pastille size.
You can also “circle mask” it.
Note: by default, the pastille width is 80.00 and the image width is 50.00.