Select Txt Video in the popup provider.
In the General tab, select in the drop-down menu the player that you want to use in the popup. Then add the video:
- YouTube: add only the ID of the YouTube video
- Dailymotion: add only the ID of the Dailymotion video
- Vimeo: add only the ID of the Vimeo video
- MP4: add the MP4 URL of the video
If you want to add video from another player, you can use the iFrame popup.
Set up the 2 following options:
- Autoplay: it will directly play the video as soon as the popup is opened.
- Auto Close: it will directly close the popup at the end of the video in the popup.
You can also add a block of text and an action button (see the text popup to get the explanation).